Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The Busy Bee

The last couple weeks have been crazy! I've been subbing 4 days a week, meeting with potential donors, and I flew to Idaho to see my sister and my in laws.  The calm in the whole storm was rocking my sleeping, 2 month old, niece.  Andee Paige is so sweet and smiley and such a light of joy.  I didn't know it was possible to have so much love for such a little blob, but she captures my heart!

It is truly hard to stomach that I'm going to be gone for three years.  I'm going to miss Andee's first three birthdays, her first words and her first steps.  But I am looking forward to skyping with her and her parents, to sending her videos from South America, and to the day that she learns to call me "Tia Chelsea."  I love my little blob, Andee Paige!! I am so excited to spend as much time with her as I can, and then to be able to send a little part of Ecuador back to her!!

2 comments:

  1. It's too bad you won't be within driving distance for the first few years of her life, but you will be her very first example of what it means to be a missionary for Christ. =]

    ReplyDelete