Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Passions

Too many children go home to empty houses, broken homes or to parents with drug and alcohol addictions.  Too many children don't complete their educations because they are working to support their families and too many don't believe they are good enough.

I believe that every child should have hope, equal access to an education and an introduction to Jesus.  Every child should know that they are "fearfully and wonderfully made" by the creator of the universe and should always know that they are loved.

I became a teacher to impact the lives of children and I am transitioning to Youth World for the same reason.  My passion is to show children that they are valuable and worth it.  Even if no one else is, I will be on their side.  Even on the worst of days, I will be there to remind them that the God who breathed our whole planet into existence, loves them unconditionally and created them for a purpose.

I choose to follow my passions and I choose to follow Jesus.  As I move forward, all I can hope for is that God will bring the love he has shown me, into the life of each child I serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment